GET INVOLVED: Brazoria County Community Coalition
Take a leadership role in Brazoria County Community Coalition, as we work together to make our community safe.
If you are interested in joining our coalition, as well as receiving updates on our prevention efforts
both locally and regionally, please fill out Partnership Agreement below, or contact Dannielle Meyer for more info.
As always, there is no membership fee to join BACODA's coalitions.
As a partner of the Galveston County Community Coalition, my benefits are:
- Recognition in the membership directory as a supporter of a drug-free community
- Access to free Coalition training & special events
- Exclusive exhibitor and presenter opportunities at special events & Coalition meetings
- Leadership opportunities within the Coalition & in standing or special committees
- I understand there is no membership fee to join the Coalition
I agree to:
- Update the Coalition on any changes or revisions of my role within the Coalition
- Notify the Coalition, in writing, if I revoke my membership or the membership of my agency
Return to BACODA's Coalitions Homepage.
Items I do not
want added to the Membership Directory:
Community I Represent:
BACODA is funded by TDSHS, United Way, fees for services, foundations, and donations.
Join the effort today.
So you can make a difference tomorrow.
Community Coalitions create change.