Educational Presentations can be focused specifically on questions and/or problems your organization is facing. In the past, we have had requests for presentations about topics including:
- Alcohol use and adverse consequences
- Tobacco use and adverse consequences
- Abuse of Prescription Drugs and adverse consequences
- Risk and Protective Factors for drug use
- Warning signs your child or adolescent may be involved in substance abuse
Tobacco Presentations are offered to all age groups as a way to help educate the community about the negative effects of tobacco use. The presentations include information such as the harmful effects of tobacco on the body, the chemicals in cigarettes, and interesting facts about the tobacco industry. Our staff may visit your site once, or as often as once a month, to provide this educational service.
Prevention Specialists conduct tobacco presentations:
Monday through Saturday
Presentations are a minimum of 30 minutes
If you’d like to schedule a tobacco presentation for your school or community or would like more information, please contact our Youthworks program at 1-800-510-3111. Tobacco Presentations are offered FREE OF CHARGE to the communities we serve.