These activities are meant to help participants think of ways to have fun with peers, family, and their community with out the use of alcohol and other drugs (AOD). These activities may be educational, cultural, recreational, or work-oriented.
Examples of activities may include but are not limited to:
- Cultural events and activities
- Wilderness and adventure oriented activities
- Rites of passage activities
- Artistic/theater activities
- Community service projects, and
- Athletic and other recreational alternatives
Our staff would be happy to come to your site and conduct an activity or be involved in an activity you have already planned. Alternative activities are offered FREE OF CHARGE to the communities we serve.