Tobacco Alternative Activities
These activities are meant to help participants think of ways to have fun with peers, family, and their community with out the use of tobacco products. These activities may be educational, cultural, recreational, or work-oriented. Most of these activities will be centered around the effects tobacco use will have on the user.
Examples of activities may include but are not limited to:
- Cultural events and activities
- Wilderness and adventure oriented activities
- Rites of passage activities
- Artistic/theater activities
- Community service projects, and
- Athletic and other recreational alternatives
Our staff would be happy to come to your site and conduct an activity or be involved in an activity you have already planned. Tobacco Alternative Activities are offered FREE OF CHARGE to the communities we serve.
Information concerning our Educational & Tobacco Presentations is on the following page.
BACODA is funded by TDSHS, United Way, fees for services, foundations, and donations.