BACODA offers a monthly workshop for social service providers, counselors, educators and interested community members. Workshops are usually held on the second and third Fridays of each month from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. The workshops are generally held at 1300 A Bay Area Blvd every third Friday. The presenters for each topic are considered experts in that field being taught. Workshops are usually $35 for 3 CEU’s unless otherwise stated in the promotional flyer.
For additional information about the workshops contact Sue Roberts at 1-800-510-3111.
We offer workshops on a variety of topics including:
Continuing Education Units BACODA currently can offer:
- LCDC | 3.0 CEU’s | TCBAP Standards Committee | Provider Number 0484-90 | Expires 6/30/2013
- LMSW | 3.0 CEU’s | Social Work Continuing Education | Provider Number CS4230 | Expires 2/28/2013
- LPC | 3.0 CEU’s | Provider Number 466 | Expires 2/28/2013
- LMFT | 3.0 CEU’s Provider Number 235 | Expires 6/30/2013
- TEA | 3.0 CPE's | Provider Number 500607 | Non-expiring/Ongoing
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS - click on corresponding workshop title to register
BACODA is funded by TDSHS, United Way, fees for services, foundations, and donations.